- Learn More
Would you like to reduce ocean plastic?
Eco friendly greeting card using upcycled plastic.
Bespoke eco friendly gifts showcasing local marine animals.
Card with white envelope.
100% recycled. Acid & lignin free
With 8 million tons of plastic that get into the oceans, globally 1 million seabirds and 100,000 marine animals die from this pollution every year.
Blacktip reef sharks are apex predators and play crucial roles in maintaining biodiversity of the ecosystem in their environment. They live in the Southern island reefs off Singapore. They face threats from overfishing and are often trapped in discarded nets used in commercial fishing. Juveniles are also particularly vulnerable to habitat destruction.
Plastic on the front of the card was hand-picked on the beaches of Singapore.
- Part proceeds go toward beach cleaning efforts in Singapore.
- Cards will not be packed with a plastic sleeve but securely wrapped with paper
- All packaging is recycled, recyclable and compostable where possible.
- Final product is dependant on upcycled plastic used. Item may vary in color & size
- Shipping may take up to 7-20 days due Covid-19 delays.
Copyright of Adrift Gift 2021